Saturday, November 3, 2012

Six Books For $10

Just going to keep this short and to the point: what the post title says is correct. I'm running an IndieGoGo campaign from now until December 31st at 11:59 PM, and the lowest level of backing will net you all six of the new books I'll write in 2013 for less than the cost of two lattes from Starbucks.

I'm trying to reach $20,000. If I hit that goal, the campaign will be successful and I'll spend 2013 at home working on books and nothing else. No full-time job. If we don't reach that goal, everyone's money is automatically refunded and I don't get a dime. But, then, I won't have the freedom to write all six of those books. I'll still work on them as much as I can, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to do any of them, much less all six.

There are other perks that cost more on the campaign, which can be found right HERE, but the one I think would appeal to most people is the cheapest one. Six books--eBooks--for ten dollars. If that sounds like a great deal to you, and it should, then head over and help support my work. If you can't afford to, then please share and encourage any friends you have that might enjoy.

Thanks,
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment